When submitting the contact form, the post params from the form are being double url encoded.
So the myemail param, ie the email the contact details will be sent to, is double url encoded, then it gets decoded only once (in send.php by the look of it) and so the final email is wrong and the fails to send:
- required email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- after one url encode: exmaple%40work.com ( as url encode code for @ is = %40, all OK so far)
- after second url encode example%2540work.com (now the % from first code is again encoded! as %25 )
- after single url decode by php: example%40.work.com
- If I hard code the myemail as a string in send.php then off course the contact form details are then sent to the correct email address, but all of the other params (such as senders email, message text etc) are still encoded
Does anybody know how to solve this? or have we missed something?