1. Uploaded media, jpg, 1024 × 768 (after theme install)
2. Cropped to 1024 x 305 (all sizes except thumbnail)
3. Edited the home page
4. Selected the media as featured images, full size, 1024 x 305
5. Slider displays them as 1024 x 768
6. Jump back into media library to make sure the images are cropped. Yes.
Any ideas how to get the home page slider to display the cropped size?
Many thanks in advance, Philip.
maybe you need to regenerate the thumbnails with: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/
The topic ‘Cropped feature images on homepage slider’ is closed to new replies.