If you have troubles since the update to WordPress 4.5 please read this post before opening a new thread.
January 29, 2014 at 11:26 pm #216668
Hi, sorry but I’m really new at this. I haven’t installed and created a website all by myself before but I’ve participated in the process together with friends earlier so I know just briefly how to change some things by myself using css. Now to my problem. I purchased the beautiful Enfold theme and have started customising it using the layout builder. I imported the dummy data at first. But now I feel that there is a couple of things I would like to change within the css but I cant find where to edit this. Where to change the code? When I go to Enfold style.css in WP the only thing I see is this message:
” PLEASE DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE!
* This file is only in your themefolder for WordPress to recognize basic theme data like name and version
* CSS Rules in this file will not be used by the theme.
* Instead use the custom.css file that is located in your themes /css/ folder to add your styles.
* You can copy a style rule from any of your css files and paste it in custom.css and
* it will override the original style. If you just want to add small css snippets you might also
* want to consider to add it to the designated CSS option field in your themes backend at: Theme Options->Styling”
What am I missing?
Do I need any other program to change the css? Is this done from my domainhosts site? Am I really stupid now? hahaha..
Pls help to solve this problem. I so want to finish up my site and get it up and running.
KristoferJanuary 30, 2014 at 4:13 am #216760
You can use Quick CSS section in Enfold theme options under Styling tab or Custom.css file inside Enfold/Css folder to customize your website http://i.imgur.com/Q8g72O3.jpg
You can take a look at new Enfold documentation in here for some code snippets http://www.kriesi.at/documentation/enfold/
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.