Hi….Great template before I start, but just a few issues if you could help?
1. How can I add a custom ‘post-title’ font style (cufon font) that applies to JUST a ‘portfolio-item’ page?
2. How can I add a link URL to a flexible masonry image, so it links to another page instead of opening a lightbox image.
3. How can I make a image background position to ‘top’ instead of viewing as center, the images I am using are of a portrait nature of a person and need their head to be visible, so needs to be positioned at the top.
Many thanks in advance
1) the easiest way to do this would be to use a plugin like http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-cufon/
2) As far as I know that isn’t possible with Flashlight since the images don’t have a function to add a URL to one. This would need to be add in as a new function of the theme/framework.
3) You’ll need to set the background images to not crop/stretch to fit the space. Go to the themes options “General Options. Look for “Background Gallery Image Cropping/resizing” and set the dropdown to be displayed without cropping.
The topic ‘Custom Post Title and Other Issues’ is closed to new replies.