Hi….Great template before I start, but just a few issues if you could help?
1. How can I add a custom ‘post-title’ font style (cufon font) that applies to JUST a ‘portfolio-item’ page?
2. How can I add a link URL to a flexible masonry image, so it links to another page instead of opening a lightbox image.
3. How can I make a image background position to ‘top’ instead of viewing as center, the images I am using are of a portrait nature of a person and need their head to be visible, so needs to be positioned at the top.
2) As far as I know that isn’t possible with Flashlight since the images don’t have a function to add a URL to one. This would need to be add in as a new function of the theme/framework.
3) You’ll need to set the background images to not crop/stretch to fit the space. Go to the themes options “General Options. Look for “Background Gallery Image Cropping/resizing” and set the dropdown to be displayed without cropping.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
The topic ‘Custom Post Title and Other Issues’ is closed to new replies.