If you have troubles since the update to WordPress 4.5 please read this post before opening a new thread.
Hi, Kriesi. Nice theme! I am very pleased with the quality of your work and am having a blast customizing it for a project I’m working on.
I’m using the index_news.html page for the home slider. Questions:
1. How do I adjust the height (padding) of the semi-transparent text box that lays over the lower portion of the image where the feature_excerpt is contained?
2. Is there a way for the news items listed on the right to automatically scroll and change images rather than having to hover and click?
3. How do I adjust the width of the right side vertical news list and the size of the corresponding image window?
first sorry for the late reply.
1) Search for following code in style.css:
padding:20px 30px 30px 30px;
adjust the padding as you like and/or add a height attribute if you like. Padding syntax is: padding: top right bottom left (values in px).
2) Currently the news slider doesn’t support auto scrolling.
3) Changing the height of the newsslider isn’t easily possible because it would require some js modifications too.
The topic ‘Customizing Height / Width of News Slider Feature’ is closed to new replies.