July 28, 2013 at 10:34 pm #26850
Hi dear kriesi-team,
i have two small questions:
1. Since my purchase of the great flashlight theme about 5 months ago everything was just perfect. Unfortunately, since a couple of days my default background gallery at the first page just stops after a certain time, showing the 3rd or 4rth picture but not the following ones. I tried to change the order and the autorotation time, but it didn´t help. Any idea?
2. I am using the SEO plugin, but couldn´t manage to insert a meta description onto my homepage showing up in search engines. Although i´ve put the description into the right place in the plugin surface, it still doesn´t come up in the search engine. Any help would be very much appreciated.
Here´s my page: http://www.ixel-design.comJuly 30, 2013 at 7:13 am #131855
1) Which browser are you using? I couldn’t find a js error on your website and the slider works just fine for me (Chrome + Win8): http://www.screenr.com/UupH
2) I saw you’re using Yoast SEO. Go to SEO > Titles & Metas > Home and insert your description on this option page.July 31, 2013 at 4:36 pm #131856
1) I am using Mozilla Firefox, latest version. Like i said everything was perfect before with the same browser. I haven´t tried another browser yet.
2) Strangely, the SEO > Titles & Metas – Link refers me to the “Install required plugins”-page. There i have only the woo-commerce plugin installed but not activated, because i don´t need it. Do you know what the reason could be?
Thanks for your help already.August 2, 2013 at 8:10 am #131857
1) Strange – try to deactivate all browser extensions – maybe one breaks Firefox somehow.
2) Please try to comment out/delete following line from functions.php
require_once( 'includes/admin/register-plugins.php' ); // registers plugin loader
to get rid of this warning screen.August 2, 2013 at 4:45 pm #131858
2) Great! Helped immediately. Many thanks.
1) Tried other browsers. There the slider works just fine. Still having problems with firefox. Disabled all plugins, nothing changed. I will try to figure it out somehow, but it must be a problem with firefox. Anyway, thank you very much for your help.
Your support is perfect!
The topic ‘default background gallery stops’ is closed to new replies.