While i was testing i noticed that internet explorer was not displaying the right tags in the mainpage columns.
Mainpage - Column 1, 2 and 3 i have selected web pages.
While creating the pages the main content is <p> how ever ie displays the text as <h2> or something big. So i changed the content to <h4> and it displays ok but doesn't really look good in all browsers.
i use firefox and chrome but there are still an overwhelming amount of people using ie. if you look at the page now with firefox you will see that column 1 and 2 look the same and column 3 is formatted different. STRANGE
It only does this on the main page as well