If you have troubles since the update to WordPress 4.5 please read this post before opening a new thread.
May 22, 2012 at 9:32 am #12597
I have a couple of questions in regards to my new website, and would very much appreciate if someone can help assist me.
My website add is http://www.possmma.us
1. Under Abundance Template Builder- On the front page, I tried to build three columns that leads into the website. But it fail to show the image, text, and products. Please take a look and help me correct it.
2. Under Shop- I tried to input the price but it keeps showing up “Free”. I have it set at Variable products and input the prices under attributes. After many different attempts with setting the prices, i am still unable to get it to show the proper price.
3. I am having trouble viewing the shopping carts after items have been added in, along with check outs, edit address, view orders, and etc.
4. Under page “Shop” How do I categorize my products into different category, and users can click into (for example) compression top and be able to view the many different designs that my company offers?
5. Can you please help explain to me how i can develop a section under page “Reviews” where i can categorize different reviews that other companies have done on my products?
Thank you and look forward to hearing from your support team.May 23, 2012 at 3:01 am #76091May 23, 2012 at 6:22 am #76092
I manage to figure out solution for problem #1. But still stuck on other parts. Can someone please help??May 23, 2012 at 6:33 am #76093
For 2 are you setting the price with a $ sign, don’t do it, just enter the numbers only…maybe???May 23, 2012 at 6:37 am #76094
For 3, have you set the pages up properly,
Goto woocommerce-settings-pages and then you need to set up the shop pages
ie cart page – cart
checkout page – checkout
for 4, you need to use categories.. you can set them up while creating a product, or seperately by going to products-categories
then make sure each product is ticked for the relevant categories
Not sure about 5..
I hope this helpsMay 23, 2012 at 10:31 am #76095May 28, 2012 at 2:44 am #76096
The topic ‘Encounter a few problems- Please help and support new users’ is closed to new replies.