July 1, 2014 at 9:39 am #285609
I have some issue about Enfold Theme and WPML. When I translate a page to another language (in my case is Thai to English) the translated page has some buggy things as shown in these images
Please help me resolve my problem.
Thanks.July 1, 2014 at 5:20 pm #285802
Please provide a link to your website. I also couldn’t view the screenshots (the images didn’t load on my PC).
PeterJuly 1, 2014 at 5:44 pm #285817July 2, 2014 at 5:28 pm #286283
1) The slidehow/logo slider doesn’t display the logo images because they’re not translated yet. You can only use attachments which are translated to English. Please use this extension: http://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/media-translation/ to translate all media attachments.
PeterJuly 2, 2014 at 5:52 pm #286291
2+3) Please check the theme settings (English version): http://www.idgthailand.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=avia&lang=en – I think the configuration is different from the Thai version: http://www.idgthailand.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=avia . Please note that each language creates a separe option set and you need to configure the options for each language.
PeterJuly 3, 2014 at 9:22 am #286542
Thanks for your suggestion Peter. Now my customer’s logos on the home page is back to normal. But there’s something still unresolved.
1) Color section on some pages isn’t expand to fit the windows width.
2) There is a white space between header and top section (like in this page http://www.idgthailand.com/en/trademark-registration-services/)
3) “Go to top” button still be gray.
4) Secondary footer still doesn’t show up.
Please help me resolve these problems. I don’t have knowledge on programming or coding.
Thanks in advance!July 3, 2014 at 9:30 am #286544
I’ve tried editing some text in the page mentioned in (2) and then I updated the page. The problem is gone!!! the color section is now expand to fit the window and white space between header and top color section disappeared. But (3) and (4) still unresolved.
Thanks!July 4, 2014 at 6:05 pm #287317
3+4) I think you just need to change the color settings (Enfold > Theme Options > General Styling). I changed them but it seems like Enfold doesn’t regenerate the dynamic stylesheet. It’s probably a file permission issue on your server. Please use a ftp client and connect to your server. Navigate to wp-content/uploads/dynamic_avia/ and set the folder permission to 777. Then delete the enfold_en.css file inside the dynamic_avia folder. Afterwards go to Enfold (English) > Theme Options to regenerate the dynamic stylesheets (hit the green “Save all changes” button).
PeterJuly 5, 2014 at 6:30 am #287469
All Problem has been resolved! Thanks for your quick and effective support.
SitthaJuly 5, 2014 at 8:09 am #287472
The topic ‘Enfold theme and WPML issue’ is closed to new replies.