If you have troubles since the update to WordPress 4.5 please read this post before opening a new thread.
May 14, 2014 at 12:23 pm #264593
Could you help me please?
Thks.May 15, 2014 at 4:15 am #265054
Thank you for using the theme!
Usually minimizing the image sizes and number of plugins that you install will greatly improve the performance. These are the things that you can do to optimize the website speed and page load courtesy of the wordpress community:
1. Optimize all images with AI/Photoshop before uploading to server ‘save as web safe’ jpg
2. Once all images are on the website optimize with ewww optimizer plugin twice 1hr 10mins apart.
3. Install wp-smushit run once to remove jpeg extra data, then uninstall.
4. Use BWP minify plugin to minify scripts and stylesheets.
5. Install WP-Super cache, select all recommended settings.
6. Logout your website, visit every page at least once to create super cache files.
7. Join Cloudflare setup your website on their CDN, Choose options: Full CDN Optimisation save then activate purge files. once done log out.
8. Have a cup of coffee.
9. Visit your site after 20 minutes or so.
10. Don’t forget to smile.
IsmaelMay 19, 2014 at 3:08 pm #266813May 19, 2014 at 5:15 pm #266855
Unfortunately final site optimization is not something that we can really walk you through from support. There are an almost infinite number of changes, tweaks and modifications you can do to your site, server, file setup, caching, minifying etc and its up to the individual user how best to handle them.
If you need or want additional assistance with general speed optimization you can hire a freelance developer from somewhere like Codeable or Envato Studio and they will be able to help with getting things optimized for your setup.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.