If you have troubles since the update to WordPress 4.5 please read this post before opening a new thread.
I must say this is a nice theme and works very well out of the box.
I’d like some assistance on the following queries.
1 – How do i set the maximum image width so the larger images automatically go into lightbox mode?
2 – My site is all about images (Its a comic site with little or no text), if I use a featured image it generates a wonky mouseover image and shows the image twice when viewing the post, and if I don’t use a featured image, I see a small blank square when hovering on the homepage, not sure why
3 – I’m not sure if anyone can help me find this plugin that shows the image embedding codes on the right? – http://www.leragecomics.com/index.php/rage-comics/shower-2/
4 – Is it possible to hide the ‘view’ on the homepage?
5 – Any compatible plugin to auto watermark the images?
Thanks for your time :)
I’ll just go through each of the items and answer as best I can:
1) I’m not sure what you mean here. As far as I know, there isn’t a way to specify that a certain size of image is always opened in a lightbox.
2) If you have a link to the site I can take a look at what you mean and try and provide a solution for you :)
3) I checked the code for the widget briefly but its obfuscated so no luck.
4) I don’t know what you mean by “view”. Can you explain a bit more?
5) No idea about that, sorry.
The topic ‘Few Queries’ is closed to new replies.