If you have troubles since the update to WordPress 4.5 please read this post before opening a new thread.
September 12, 2012 at 2:57 pm #16255
Just started with Choices amazing theme (Thanks everybody) and have few questions regarding the Template Builder
1. In the Frontpage Template I have (left sidebar, right sidebar, fullwidth) for the Page Layout selector, but when trying to create a new Template the “fullwidth” option is not available and replace with “no sidebar” … are the two options equal or am I missing something?
2. What is the elements logic behind adding page-splits? each page-split generates a div with a class named (dynamic_el_2, dynamic_el_3.. etc) that I can use in custom css styling… but this is not valid for every situation, when I add Slideshow then Page-split, the Page-split does not generate class (dynamic_el_2)
3. Can we target Templates for specific mobile devices?
Many Thanks.September 13, 2012 at 1:27 pm #90820
1. Yes, they are the same.
2. There are different kinds of page split and each has their own HTML output or classes. You may want to experiment or go to includes > helper-template-dynamic.php and find page_split functions.
3. I’m not sure what you mean by targeting templates on mobile devices.
IsmaelSeptember 13, 2012 at 1:42 pm #90821
Thanks for your reply,
For (3) I mean to have special templates (or pages) to only serve mobile devices. Basically I want to turn-off my home page Sliders when shown in mobile devices, and display static image instead.
HossamSeptember 14, 2012 at 3:44 am #90822
Beyond that, you could look into using CSS to hide the slider and replace with a static background image on mobile devices. Since Choices is already responsive a lot of the work has been done for you. You just need to target the correct classes and media query.
MyaSeptember 14, 2012 at 12:11 pm #90823September 14, 2012 at 4:20 pm #90824
The topic ‘Few questions about the Template Builder.’ is closed to new replies.