It *appears* as though the Flashlight Masonry Flexible Grid Gallery is not working properly in Internet Explorer (IE7 & IE8 & IE9). The basic problem is that the images will not appear when using this particular gallery.
What I have done so far:
1) Setup WP ver 3.4
2) Setup Flashlight ver 1.6.2
3) Created a Photos Page
4) Uploaded 25 images (all 960x540, approx 215kb each) using the "Image Gallery" uploader in my new "Photos" page
5) Selected "Flexible Grid Gallery" under "Gallery Layout"
1) It works great in Chrome (Photos load as you scroll down, looks great)
2) It works great in Safari (Photos load as you scroll down, looks great)
3) It works great on an Apple device (Photos load as you scroll down, looks great)
4) It does not work in IE7 & IE8 & IE9 (The page loads and only displays the page title "Photos", however does not ever load any images)
Ideas & Info:
1) When viewing the Flashlight demo of "Gallery : Masonry" (http://www.kriesi.at/themes/flashlight/portfolio-item/masonry-portfolio-example-flexible/), This function *appears* to work properly in IE7 & IE8 & IE9. HOWEVER, I can't help but notice that in this demo, the page actually seems to be a "Portfolio Gallery" instead of a standard "Flexible Grid Image Gallery"... I wonder if there is a difference in the coding of the masonry effect between the "Flexible Grid Gallery" and the "Portfolio"? Maybe the Flashlight Masonry Effect calls posts differently than images? I have gone through your support pages (here & themeforest) and opened every flashlight site I could find, and everyone that had a ".../portfolio-item/example/" link, worked perfectly in IE7 & IE8 & IE9. Side note, I was unable to find any example of a "Flexible Grid Gallery" that worked in IE7 & IE8 & IE9.
2) I have deactivated all plugins, and disabled all code in my custom.css file
3) Maybe there is an .MSIE7 .MSIE8 .MSIE9 code I could add to the custom css to resolve this?
4) Maybe this idea from a previous support post by user "YKBLUE" is an idea at a resolution (though I have no idea how to properly implement it): http://sickdesigner.com/index.php/2011/html-css/masonry-css-getting-awesome-with-css3/
Failed Attempts to Resolve the Issue (I have tried using any solutions found below, and they did not resolve my particular issue):