I bought the theme yesterday and it seems really nice and well-thought out. However, I ran into a few issues, and I'm hoping you can help. :)
I'm planning to use this theme on my existing clothes sites once I figure out how to use it a little bit better.
1) Shop menu isn't working properly in Firefox:
- it reduces space available for content a lot (it only happens in Firefox)(http://www.fringues.co/boutique/test-test-test-test2-2/)
- submenu items appear on top of each other, or below the left-side menu (try going over the HOMMES menu, and submenus)
2) what do I need to do for Woocommerce's layered nav widget to work on on shop pages? I added that widget to the "shop overview page right" widget but nothing is showing.
3) how to show breadcrumb links at top of product page/category page?
4) Is there a way to have a mega menu like on abundance?
on product pages, the dropdown menu for variable products; Available sizes/colors should be in black, or in color that's different from non-available colors/sizes