I am trying to determine what the best way to integrate a product data feed into both Abundance and Propulsion. The feed will be from a secure FTP site that contains 4 separate sub directories outlined below. Before I outline the directories I want to make sure I elaborate on exactly what I'm looking for advice/support on.
The secure FTP data feed will update frequently so I want to use a script or plugin that will automate this process. I'm having a difficult time finding something I can use to do this that is compatible with the Templates, AVIA framework and Woocommerce and would be so very grateful for any advice you can provide that will allow me to move past this giant speed bump in my project.
Here's the sftp file structure and details:
- Updates on Sundays
- Located in the home directory
- Filename format: 0012345_PRICE.*
- Updates daily (7 days a week) at about 5:00 am ET.
- Located in the \CommServer\Catalog directory
- Document explains the fields and has examples: CIF Text Field
- Updates are as needed per image file (use file dates)
- 72dpi Images (for web) located in \CommServer\Images\72\notscaled
- 300dpi Images (for print) located in \CommServer\Images\300\notscaled
- In the \CommServer\Other folder you will find more files.
- Items requiring a license
- Mandatory Freight items
- Substitute items
- Items on special (with start & end dates)
Please let me know if there's anything else I should have included.
Again, thank you in advance as this has been driving me a bit bonkers