Suddenly, my blog stopped to display anything, so I switched on debug mode and for now I’ve got following error notices. Any ideas how to fix them?
Notice: load_plugin_textdomain was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.7 with no alternative available. in /home/vektor/domains/kopia/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2714
Notice: wp_enqueue_script was called incorrectly. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the wp_enqueue_scripts, admin_enqueue_scripts, or init hooks. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.) in /home/vektor/domains/kopia/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2748
Try disabling all active plugins and seeing if you get the same error. If not, re-enable them one by one to find the plugin that was causing the problem.
If that doesn’t work, try switching to one of the default workdpress themes (twenty eleven for example) and seeing if you still get the same error.
The topic ‘functions.php bugs’ is closed to new replies.