Tagged: gravity forms button
When using the Avia Layout Builder, the Gravity Formss – Add Form Button does not display. In order to actually get the shortcode the user would have to:
- change to the classic editor
- press the Add Form button
- insert the code to the classic editor
- copy and delete the code from the editor
- switch back to the Avia Layout Builder and select a textbox
- paste the code into the textbox
This is simple enough for me to follow but I fear the rest of the staff will have problems with this. So my question is, how can I add the Gravity Forms‘s button to the avia layout builder editor?
It’s currently not possible to use the “Add form” button with the layouit builder elements because the Gravity Form plugin checks the url path of the admin page and will only load the required scripts if you’re using the default editor. Personally I recommend to make a small “how-to” video with http://www.screenr.com/ which shows the rest of the staff how to insert the Gravity Forms shortcode into a textblock.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.