If you have troubles since the update to WordPress 4.5 please read this post before opening a new thread.
I have just installed this great theme:-)
I have a couple of problems.
1. Can’t get a grid view to show on grid view blog page. I have made the grid view the blog page in settings, added it to the menu and renamed to news and all I get is a one colum blog.
2. At the bottom of the demo there is a great section on the home page just above the footer with options of further support on. Nice blurred back ground. This is missing on my theme. Where is it? or How do I make one like it appear?
3. The footer is displaying pages as a wiget in a long last but there is no footer widget http://southhiendley.wakefield.sch.uk/
I am think that the quality of the layout is excellent as is the the styling of the theme.
1) The Theme Options>General Settings>Blog Style dropdown will need to be set to Grid Layout for the default blog layout to be a grid. If you want the grid to only be on a single page, the page should not be the one chosen in the main theme options under blog (since that page inherits the layout chosen in the General Settings).
2) This is a color section with a fixed image background. This video re-creates the effect about half way through :https://vimeo.com/channels/aviathemes/64927358
3) The footer has some default content just to show a bit of space. You can add blank text widgets to each of the footer widget areas to clear out the default content.
The topic ‘Grid view and footer issues’ is closed to new replies.