If you have troubles since the update to WordPress 4.5 please read this post before opening a new thread.
A few quick Qs about the Propulsion template:
– any limit as to how many tabs I can have (the demo has 6, from Home –> Shop, I need 8 for now but maybe more in the future
– under “Welcome”, can those 4 column titles (e.g. Flexibly Templates”) be links to website pages?
– “Latest portfolio entries” – can I have 4 instead of 3
– can I display the latest blog entries instead of the “latest products”
– would like to add an <<irresistible Free Offer>> on the home page somewhere. How should I approach that? Need to display it at all times
The intent is to keep the responsive nature of the website.
Unrelated: is there a tutorial for upgrading v1.7 to v2.0? Assuming that 2.0 works well with WP3.5.2.
1.) You can add more than that. You can also use the Sub Menus to make a comprehensive menu.
2.) Yes, the 4 columns is generated using shortcodes.
3.) Yes, you can have 4 column portfolio entries.
4.) Yes, you can use the Template Builder to create new template for your frontpage.
5.) Again, you can use the Template Builder, maybe add a Text Area/Callout/Quotes element.
6.) You should do the upgrade via FTP. Please watch this video on how to upload the theme via FTP. https://vimeo.com/channels/aviathemes/64927356
Note: Create a database and theme files backup first.
The topic ‘guidance needed’ is closed to new replies.