If you have troubles since the update to WordPress 4.5 please read this post before opening a new thread.
Hi, I am new at wordpress and enfold and I have some questions if you can help me:
1. Translation into PT-BR (Brazilian Portuguese). I watched the video tutorial, istalled the CodeStyling Localization, and added and edited the mo, but the translation still not showing on my site. What am I missing? http://paisagismoonline-com-br.web22.redehost.com.br/nsite1/?page_id=21.
2. I want to use the easy slide but, the big image above the thumbnails, shows only when I reload the page, if I scroll down and back up the big image disapears. http://paisagismoonline-com-br.web22.redehost.com.br/nsite1/?page_id=2270.
3. Also, is it possible to insert an slide galery inside the Tabs? I was able to insert images, but not the easy slider.
1) We don’t have any experience using the CodeStyling plugin so there isn’t much we could do if it isn’t working correctly. The theme does support translation with PO files but it only has built in support directly for WPML from a plugin standpoint.
2) I’m not clear on what you mean.the slider with the thumbnails is showing on my first visit and scrolling up or down doesn’t cause it to go away on my end.
3) I don’t believe so no. Not all shortcodes are currently stackable. Kriesi plans on adding support for more of them to be nested like that but right now it isn’t supported.
The slide is now working fine. I don´t know what was the problem.
Is there any other way to translate? If I put the files po e mo inside the theme (lang) will it work, or will it unset something?
When this feature is available, please let me know. It will be awesome.
The topic ‘Hello, I have a few questions regardin enfold theme.’ is closed to new replies.