Hi, how are you?
First of all, I own you an apologize. When I wrote the first time to get refund I hadn't sleept for 36 hours. One simple reason : I'm a bulldog, I can't do anything else before I figured out my problems. Which could be a mistake when you code…
I will try to be understandable but sometimes I have a lack of technical therms because I'm french…
I use Flashlight (Version 1.9) by kriesi (http://www.kriesi.at/themedemo/?theme=flashlight) as theme and add those plugins to the wordpress CMS :
- Akismet (Version 2.5.6)
- All in one Favicon (Version 4.1)
- All in One SEO Pack (Version 18.104.22.168)
- Google Adsense Plug and Play (Version 1.00)
- G Translate (Version 1.3)
- ILC Product Slider (Version 1.0.2)
- Instapress (Version 1.5.3)
- Jetpack par WordPress.com (Version 2.0.2)
- WooCommerce (Version 22.214.171.124)
- WooDojo (Version 1.3.0)
- WooSlider (Version 1.0.6)
- WooSlider - WooCommerce Products Slideshow (Version 1.0.2)
All the plugins have been bought, on the different websites of the developpers I have all the Paypal receipts…
Changed I made on the css :
- resize and position of sidebar and content ( original (page blog) : http://www.kriesi.at/themedemo/?theme=flashlight / mine : http://anderson69s.com/blog/ ). Made it in the different .css I know it's bad...
What I want ? :
I want to use the flashlight portfolio and images gallery on my blog post and on my product pages. (http://www.kriesi.at/themedemo/?theme=flashlight page galleries) (working for now http://anderson69s.com/2012/11/16/ameliorer-votre-mac-book-pro/ / http://anderson69s.com/portfolio/ and so on...)
I want to use the woo slider and woo slider products slideshow on my shop page and on a category page (http://www.woothemes.com/products/wooslider/) (working but bad pagination http://anderson69s.com/boutique/ and I don't see how I could show it on : http://anderson69s.com/boutique/categorie-produit/chili/)
I want to use the ilc product slider inside and at the bottom of the description, on a product page containing the other products of the category. (working but bad pagination http://codecanyon.net/item/product-slider-carousel-for-woocommerce/full_screen_preview/2710233 / http://anderson69s.com/boutique/nuit-3/)
I send the same message on :
- On code canyon support for ILC Product Slider : http://codecanyon.net/item/product-slider-carousel-for-woocommerce/discussion/2710233 pseudo : Anderson69s
- On Kriesi support : http://www.kriesi.at/support/topic/help-need-with-flashlight-woocommerce-and-slider?replies=1#post-85576
- By mail with woo team : email@example.com
I know it's lame, to send three times the same message to three different contact support. But I'm a chemist and this way we can solve easily my different problems because we have a refence (point of start)…
Maybe I'll have to / should delete some plugins and ask for a refund. If you're not a lucky one I'm already sorry for you, your plugin is awesome, I bought it… But I know what I want and you can't give me that so I'm oblige to ask for a refund (I'm currently looking for a job…)
I hope I've been clear on what I want and hope we can run all the plugins on my website.
Last but not least, I'm sorry for my english….
Anderson69s / Alexandre Perier-Muzet