If you have troubles since the update to WordPress 4.5 please read this post before opening a new thread.
How do I integrate the blog to work with the theme? Do I have to download a particular plugin?
If you’re wanting to create a new Blog then simply follow these steps:
1. Go to Pages > Add New > Create a “page” called Blog
2. Go to Choices > Theme Options > Under “And where do you want to display the Blog?” select the Blog page you created in step 1
3. Start populating your Blog by going to Posts > Add New
If you’re wanting to import an existing Blog then follow these steps:
1. Export your existing blog from its location
2. Go to Tools > Import and click one of the choices
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to install/activate a plugin if needed
4. Open the file you exported in step 1 and complete the import
– Note: You will need to “download all attachments” and possibly remap the blog author to your current username
5. Go to Pages > Add New > Create a “page” called Blog
6. Go to Choices > Theme Options > Under “And where do you want to display the Blog?” select the Blog page you created in step 5
Let us know if you have any more questions.
Hope this helps!
The topic ‘how do I ….’ is closed to new replies.