Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #285013

    I would like one column to be about 40% and the other about 60%

    #285229

    Hey robertwood04!

    Please add following code to Quick CSS in Enfold theme options under General Styling tab

    #footer div .av_one_half:nth-child(1) { width: 58%; }
    #footer div .av_one_half:nth-child(2) { width: 38%; margin-left: 4%; }

    Cheers!
    Yigit

    #285396

    That worked great, just had to switch the percentages. Thank you so much! I have a question about the sticky header. Theres an option to check under header behavior to have the header stick to the top of your page when a user scrolls down. I like the feature but it says that this is ignored on smartphones. Mine is not ignoring it on the iPhone and it is interfering with the content because the screen is so small. Is there something I can do about this. I like it on a regular computer screen and a tablet, but not a mobile phone.

    #285403

    Hey!

    Can you please post the link to your website so we can take a look?

    Regards,
    Yigit

    #285408
    This reply has been marked as private.
    #285411

    Hi!

    Please try adding following code to Quick CSS

    @media only screen and (max-width: 480px) {
    .html_header_top.html_header_sticky #header {
    position: relative;
    }
    .html_header_top.html_header_sticky #top #wrap_all #main {
    padding-top: 0px;
    }}

    You are currently using Fixed layout. You can turn on Responsive layout in Enfold theme options

    Cheers!
    Yigit

    #285430

    It didn’t work and now my navigation bar is dropping down on iPhone and iPad

    #285435

    Hi!

    Please select one of these settings in the Theme Options:

    Cheers!
    Josue

    #285503

    Fixed it. How do I add 2 columns for text fields in contact form 7?

    #285527

    Hi!

    You can add something like this on the plugin’s form field:

    <p>
    <div class="flex_column av_one_half first">
    Your Message 1
        [textarea your-message-1]
    </div>
    
    <div class="flex_column av_one_half"> 
    Your Message 2
    [textarea your-message-2]  
    </div>
    </p>

    Cheers!
    Ismael

    #285548

    It worked but I lost my the font.

    #285553

    Hey!

    Try with this format for each element:

    <div class="flex_column av_one_half first">
    <p>Your Message 1</p>
    [textarea your-message-1]
    </div>

    The label must be wrapped with paragraph tags.

    Cheers!
    Josue

    #285555

    Thanks, I had just figured that out. I’m almost done with this site thanks to you guys.

    #285556

    You are welcome, always glad to help :)

    Regards,
    Josue

    #286229

    I have a header image that I’d like to cover the entire header area. I can do this by adding a background image but then the image covers the main navigation area. and the enfold logo appears over it.

    Is there a way to either have the logo cover the entire header area minus the main navigation menu or remove the enfold logo and not have the background image cover main navigation bar? The first option is preferable so I can make it link to my home page.

    #286230
    This reply has been marked as private.
    #286244

    Hey!

    Please add following code to Quick CSS as well

    .logo img, #top .logo, .logo a, #header_main .container { width: 100%; }
    .html_header_top.html_logo_center .logo {
    -webkit-transform: none;
    -moz-transform: none;
    -ms-transform: none;
    transform: none;
    }

    Cheers!
    Yigit

    #286248

    Thank you Yigit! That worked great! I just had to change ‘center’ to ‘relative’. By the way, I started this thread but should I continue on this thread or start a new one? I was trying to start a new one but couldn’t figure out how.

    #286249

    Hi!

    It would be better if you could start a new topic for each of your questions. You can simply go to Enfold subforum and scroll down or use this link to start a new topic – http://www.kriesi.at/support/forum/enfold/#new-topic-0

    Cheers!
    Yigit

    #286274

    Got it! Thx again

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘How to add 2 different footer column widths?’ is closed to new replies.