If you have troubles since the update to WordPress 4.5 please read this post before opening a new thread.
Tagged: ENFOLD SOCIAL BUTTONS
September 25, 2013 at 8:10 am #165971
great theme !!!
I’v been working on a site using this theme and i have a few question that i didn’t find an answer yet
1. one your demo site on main page -home v7- one page portfolio there are buttons on each section that leads to the next section for example:when you click on about buttons its leads to the about section with a gentle scroll’ i want to this on my site
2. how do i create social icons on main menu or create a secondary menu that with have this buttons
3. how can i create a “share it” buttons for each and every element on the page, for example: when you click on a pic that’s open in light box you will have a share option for different social network – like this : http://avathemes.com/WP/Pulsar/#prettyPhoto/9/
hope to hear from you soon
IdoSeptember 25, 2013 at 11:34 am #166005September 25, 2013 at 11:36 am #166007September 25, 2013 at 11:37 am #166008September 27, 2013 at 7:46 pm #167268
1) You should add Color Section element in Avia Layout Builder and give it an ID http://i.imgur.com/O63UPbJ.jpg in this case “contact”
You can add contact form or anything else you would like to add inside this color section.
Then you should add a Button element and set link to that ID http://i.imgur.com/tzmmNau.jpg in this case #contact
So when button is clicked, it will take you to that ID.
Please edit “Home v7: One Page Portfolio” page that comes with Dummy data. It will help you figure out faster.
2) You can choose a Header with Social Icons in Enfold theme options > Header > Header Type
3) You should use a plugin for that
YigitSeptember 28, 2013 at 7:03 am #167444
thanks you Yigit
1. i try that it didn’t work, i will try again maybe i did something wrong
2. yep i found it, still no YouTube icon (i read that your working on it)
3. what plugin to you recommend that looks and act as I mentioned on the example
I have 2 more question
1. how can i edit the socket -for example add links, change the Krisi link to different location
2. HOW CAN I CHANG THE TEXT/COLOR ON THE EASY SLIDER (THE SLIDER as ON Home v7: One Page Portfolio)
PS- I WAS SEARCHING FOR A DETAILS STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO TRANSFER MY SITE FROM ONE DOMAIN NAME TO ANOTHER, THE HOST STAY THE SAME
I CANT SEEM TO FIND ONE THAT IS EASY TO UNDERSTAND AND FOLLOWSeptember 30, 2013 at 3:47 pm #168165
For #1, this is the only way to accomplish this using the theme functions. The ID you use must be no spaces and just plain text. Just like in the image example above with the word contact.
The color section then outputs the anchor into the html so that when a user clicks on a link with #contact at the end of it, the user is taken to that anchor in the browser.
#2) Version 2.3 will let you add your own selections from fontello as icon fonts but right now there isn’t a youtube icon that comes with the theme.
#3) We don’t have any recommendations for that kind of plugin at the moment.
The new questions:
1) You can edit the footer/socket in the theme options Footer section. You can remove the backlink by adding [nolink] to the copyright field.
2) Homepage #7 isn’t using the easy slider for the main slideshow. Its the full screen slider. The easiest way to add color to the captions would be to do it with inline styling right in the images caption options. For example I just tested using:
<div style="color:red;">Caption Title with HTML styling</div> <div style="color:red;">Some text with styling info</div>
The theme will add some break tags onto the title and it looks a bit off in the back end but it works on the front end.
For general server questions and domain issues you would be best suited to talking to your hosting and looking into a plugin like this one to export your wordpress database: WP MIGRATE DB
The topic ‘how to create page jumps on enfold’ is closed to new replies.