how can I show the single portfolio items like in the demo here
as fullwidth page?
When editing such a portfolio item, then there is no option for setting it to fullwidth - as for example on "normal" blog posts.
I have found this forum post http://www.kriesi.at/support/topic/portfolio-sidebar-wp-ml
you can create a custom template (which will be fullwidth) by using the template builder - just use the page/post element (and the slideshow element) to create a fullwidth portfolio entry template. Afterwards select this template for your portfolio entries.
but I don't understand how to do this, concerning which page to assign to what in the template builder, because:
- I have created a page A for the portfolio overview
- Then I have created my portfolio items.
- At "theme options" --> "portfolio" at "Which page should display the portfolio?" I have set there my page A.
How should it work now with the template builder to get the single portfolio items to full width?
- I have created a new blank page, called "fullwidthportfolio-template" with nothing in it, just set to "full width"
- In the template builder I created a new template "fullwidthportfolioitem" and assigend there this just created new blank fullwidth page.
- But how comes now the single portfolio item in it, to full width??
I'm really confused how to do this with the template builder ...
Could you give me please a detailed step-by-step instruction? ... another easier solution is appreciated ;-)