First many thanks for great work!
I have the following problem: I want to install instead of an HTML5 header logo. Is that even possible?
translated with google
I’m not sure of what you want to accomplish but you can insert the HTML5 animation on header.php
<div class='container_wrap' id='header'>
* display the theme logo by checking if the default css defined logo was overwritten in the backend.
* the function is located at framework/php/function-set-avia-frontend-functions.php in case you need to edit the output
* display the main navigation menu
* check if a description for submenu items was added and change the menu class accordingly
* modify the output in your wordpress admin backend at appearance->menus
echo "<div class='main_menu' data-selectname='".__('Select a page','avia_framework')."'>";
$args = array('theme_location'=>'avia', 'fallback_cb' => 'avia_fallback_menu', 'max_columns'=>4);
<span class="primary-background seperator-addon seperator-bottom"></span>
</div><!-- end container-->
</div><!-- end container_wrap-->
Somewhere between that code.
The topic ‘HTML5 Animation on Header’ is closed to new replies.