If you have troubles since the update to WordPress 4.5 please read this post before opening a new thread.
Hello. I absolutely love this theme but I have some questions that I would want answered.
1.I want to increase the width of the posts.
Right now the width of the content is 580px, but I want it to be 750px. How can i change it?
2. The pictures are constricted thanks to the theme, How can i change it so they are NOT constricted?
I hope there is someone there who is willing to explain to me how to do it.
Would be grateful.
1) Open style.css an search for following code:
padding:40px 39px 40px 40px;
adjust the width values as you like – i.e. increase 580px to 750px and change the sidebar width to 100px (instead of 270px).
2) How did you implement the imges in your posts? Did you use the featured image function? If yes timthumb or wordpress should resize the images automatically.
1) Okey, I want the width larger for the post, and I want it to be 600px instead for 500px but i also want the sidebar to be 270px. Is that possible?
2) I hace fix it, I just change:
you can try to change following code:
Set the width to an higher value (i.e. 1200px) and change the width of the content and/or sidebar as you like. I haven’t tested it and I fear that increasing the box width will mess things up so I’d make a backup of style.css. Maybe you need to change the width of some other elements too. This isn’t an easy modification.
The topic ‘I have two small problems..’ is closed to new replies.