If you have troubles since the update to WordPress 4.5 please read this post before opening a new thread.
April 22, 2011 at 7:46 am #3984
There is some tidying issues I have or perhaps suggestions for improvement.
Placing images side by side with a space between in a page they end up vertically aligned rather than in a row, I would like to change that or at least have it option in the theme options perhaps.
When i place a table it has padding and a partial border on the cells (everywhere except top border?), some way of turning that off perhaps?
It would be good if the tables could be part of the short codes, a few other themes i have used made use or like alternative row formatting and header rows and such to make more stylish tables.
It would be nice to have maybe two different size sliders, so that if i have some portrait shaped images then i can have a slider for those images and if i have landscape proportioned images then a slider for those.
A toggle to hide the rss and search box in the header bar (i removed them from the code but just keeps simpler with a toggle option)
Very nice theme though considering the shortcode menu, the template builder etc. With the cuber licence if i buy a site licence will that remove the little cuber logo?April 22, 2011 at 9:36 am #44438
1) Can you post a link to a sample page please where the problem occur.
2) Same as 1) – I’ll investigate the css and post exact instructions then.
3) Will report this feature request to Kriesi
4 + 5) same as 3) – however I can imagine that many user won’t notice the toggle option. Also toggles can cause display errors (flickering, etc on some browsers that’s why I would avoid “extending toggle areas”)
6) The Cu3er site license will allow you to generate your own cu3er swf file – you can remove the logo then and upload the “unbranded” swf to your broadscope themes directory.April 23, 2011 at 12:01 am #44439
example of table layout http://www.andersonscedar.com.au
example of pictures not aligning side by side
with the toggle, i was thinking toggle on off in the admin area, so that they wouldnt show up at all, not as a user toggle on the homepageApril 23, 2011 at 8:10 pm #44440
1) to adjust the table add following to custom.css (located in the folder “css”)
background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #FFFFFF;
2) Please insert the images left aligned. You can choose the alignment in the image upload popup window which opens when you click on the “insert image” button in your post/page editor. If you’re comfortable with the wp html editor you can change the image class from “alignnone” to “alignleft”. This wil display the images side by side.April 24, 2011 at 12:24 am #44441April 24, 2011 at 6:06 am #44442
The topic ‘images and tables’ is closed to new replies.