I am so stuck for some reason. I can not figure out for the life of me how to add these 4 images you have on the demo for Abundance in the Shop drop down Mega Menu.
I have tried searching about for a similar thread but can’t find anything, and no tutorials actually cover this part of the menu, they seem to skip it.
I’m far from a noob when setting up WordPress themes and editing them but this just has me very very stuck…
Anyones help would be appreciated.
Not to worry, knew I would figure it out after I bloody posted here.
For anybody that needs to find out how to do it and cannot figure it out.
1. Create your Shop Menu item
2. Tick Use as Mega Menu
3. Add a custom link leave label blank, in the URL just put ‘#’. Press add to Menu
4. Slot it under the shop Mega Menu, leave “This column should start a new row” box unticked
5. In the title place this code in and replace the URLS.
<a href="LinkURLhere"><img src="http://imageURLhere.jpg" /></a>
6. Add as many images like that as you wish going on to new rows as you need to.
The topic ‘Images in shop Mega Menu’ is closed to new replies.