If you have troubles since the update to WordPress 4.5 please read this post before opening a new thread.
For everyone curious.
How to use it:
1. Add the Full Screen Slider, Add the image ( you get to insert content in it. )
2. More than one full screen slider can be used.
3. You add a single button within it.
4. Or use the content section below the title to add your own image of a button or anything you want.
1. You can add html inside the content area below title. So if you want to put a logo in the middle of it, you can.
I just use the text editor before hand center it, ect… and then add it in. You can also add H1, H2, H3 texts in it too.
Pretty much anything. The only draw back is you have to mock up the code in the text editor before hand before you add it in… things
like centering or moving the logo to the right by using the indent … ect.
If you don’t need true parallax, you can also use colored section for a fixed image effect. You can easily use the layout editor to drop
images in or text.
You can’t put fullscreen sliders right after another. For now I resolved it with putting something between it. But if you support fix this that would be great.
1. For the fullscreen slider button, instead of sliding across from the left, could it have a fading in effect instead? It’s a little bit less obtrusive for certain subtle projects.
The topic ‘In regards to the 1.7 Parallax Slider ( Also known as the Fullscreen Slider )’ is closed to new replies.