April 2, 2013 at 2:01 pm #21779
1. I had deleted some widget(like the hor. ruler) in template builder and now when I hover the featured mimages than those images pull down the content.
2. Where can i edit the “Some additional Infos” are?
3. Where find i the newsletter widget?April 2, 2013 at 3:19 pm #113085
1) I’m not sure what you mean. You can re-add in any of the elements of the template builder from the drop down above it but the hover effect from the product images shouldn’t alter any content. The main slideshow however will move the page layout if each image isn’t the same size.
2) You can add any widget the the footer widget areas and it will then remove that default widget content.
3) The theme doesn’t come with a newsletter widget, the one in the demo is just a mock up since there are so many much better alternatives available as plugins than something baked into the theme. Look into MailChimp, or Constant Contact for some easy starting points.
DevinApril 3, 2013 at 6:13 am #113086
Yep. sorry for my bad english… Its better than I show you the site http://hyp.rs/, scroll down and hover the featured items, and you will see that the bigger featured images pushing down the recent items. and the sidebar.
I just removed some widgets i didnt edited the code itself.
LorantApril 5, 2013 at 12:07 pm #113087
Please provide a password. If you need to mail it, please use usjahm (at) gmail (dot) com.
But to answer some of your questions:
2) If you need to replace a string (text) within the theme folder and don’t know where to look for it, please read the post here for instructions: http://www.kriesi.at/support/topic/changing-to-antoher-language#post-102486
3) Replete doesn’t come with a Newsletter widget built in , you can use any of the dozens of free or premium widgets that integrate with the theme. You can read more about it here http://www.kriesi.at/support/topic/newsletter-in-frontpage#post-102600
NickApril 9, 2013 at 12:55 pm #113088
Thank You all!
I just got the solution.. uploaded one more product and it was working properly.
BUT i have a question more.
i want that “View all” link on each boxes for different categories.
How can i get that?
See the screenshot pleas. http://i.imgur.com/tBRtkKW.jpg?1
Thank YouApril 9, 2013 at 7:04 pm #113089
The topic ‘Index’ is closed to new replies.