How would I make a header similar to http://dateuniversityonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/ (Purchase code hidden if logged out) -at-9.00.35-PM.png
Any and all help is greatly appreciated!
That kind of customization is beyond what we can do via support. You’ll want to make sure it stays responsive and cross browser compatible which a freelance developer should be able to help you accomplish with an hour or two of time.
It can be easily achieved.
1. Enter a custom link to your Menu.
2. As title, use the preferred image and enter the HTML code (like img src=”absolutepathtoyourfile.png”)
3. Provide a class or id to your image
4. Have some formatting to it (like a padding or margin to space it out).
5. You need to hide the regular logo with display none
6. Some other CSS stuff need to be optimised.
7. Attach a media query to the logo so it may float on smaller devices (giving a z-index will solve some probs I think).
And so on… :) So it ain’t that hard…
The topic ‘Is it possible to center the logo in the header?’ is closed to new replies.