June 9, 2012 at 9:30 pm #13170
Dear Sir, Madam,
I have sent post earlier bur for some reason it was not published. Couple of questions if you would be so king:
1) I am trying to have the entire post to be visible on my home page/blog without needing to click on the post. I have tried many things: changing the post size of the post fro writing, choosing full view from reading…
2) the read more function does not work. It simply appears as <!–more–>.
3) I used to have a nice “contacts” sheet where some fill a form, but that form for some reason disappeared…
I am very new to WP and this theme, you help would be very appreciated as I am very frustrated not to be able to use it,
Thank you…June 11, 2012 at 4:13 am #78109
1. The post will show completely unless you put <!–more–> after a paragraph on your editor.
2. You can place <!–more–> before a paragraph to create an excerpt and a read more button.
3. You can go Flashlight > Theme Options > Contact then designate a Contact page.
IsmaelJune 13, 2012 at 10:12 pm #78110
Thank you for your answer, but unfortunately that does not work. You could check at saydam.gs. As you will see <!–more–> just appears plain in the text, no Read more no where.
Couple of other quick questions:
a) When I post pictured in Blog, is there an easy what to have them under portfolio as well without needing to upload the once again?
b) Also, how can I populate subdomains? I would like to have some pages being under private.saydam.gs
Thank you in advance!June 14, 2012 at 3:56 am #78111
I gave you a possible solution to the <!–more tag–> in your other thread. You can read here -
As far as your other questions…
a) If you’ve already added the image under Portfolio then you would just need to select Media Library > image on the “Insert Image” or “Featured Media” screen.
b) Sub-domains are not a built-in feature and require plugins or configurations that we don’t support. Hopefully, this link to Google Search will get you started in the right direction.
MyaJune 14, 2012 at 4:09 am #78112
The topic ‘Issues with blog: only summary appears, and the does not work’ is closed to new replies.