If you have troubles since the update to WordPress 4.5 please read this post before opening a new thread.
July 18, 2012 at 2:06 pm #14488
I need to know how to:
1. Reduce the text size in the title of ALL my current and future products in the ‘SHOP’ page
2. Remove the ‘Select Options” and “Show Details” options when hovering over a product.
Can this be replaced with something else? E.g. When hovering over can you get a replacement image?
3. How do you change it so when selecting an image to be the display picture of each individual product without it being cropped?
View the issue at: http://ancestryclothing.com/shop/ “ALL PRODUCTS” is the text I need to reduce, along with the title of every product within the shop – see: http://ancestryclothing.com/shop/dead-kings-singlet/ for example
CheersJuly 23, 2012 at 6:04 am #83659
1) Use following code to deacrease the headline size – add it to css/custom.css or the quick css field:
2) You can change the link cpations and the link targets) but it’s not easily possible to use a replacement image. The code can be found in woocommerce-config/config.php:
echo "<a class='button show_details_button $extraClass' href='".get_permalink($post->ID)."'>".__('Show Details','avia_framework')."</a>";
3) WP crops the images automatically if they’re bigger than the required thumbnail size and if their aspect ratio doesn’t fit the aspect ratio of the thumbnail image. You can change the image dimensions in functions.php (I’d change the height only because a different width can break the layout. This allows you to adjust the aspect ratio of your preview images. Afterwards regenerate the images with: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/August 14, 2012 at 9:16 am #83660
I’m very close to a solution after playing around with the solutions offered over at:
However, no matter which lines I uncomment comment in the PHP modification, I can’t get the thumbnail to be a link to the product AND have the ‘Show Details’ OR ‘View Options’ hover links appear. I don’t care which one, just one of them would be nice.
I don’t have anything relevant in my QuickCSS, just the woocommerce-config>config.php file modifications.August 17, 2012 at 5:42 am #83661
The topic ‘Large Title text in shop page and removing 'Select Options"/"Show Details" hover’ is closed to new replies.