August 17, 2013 at 10:40 pm #27976
Hey guys –
Just saw a new version come through envato. What version is it? Changelog? (Aug 17)August 17, 2013 at 10:45 pm #136024
It looks like 2.0 from the version.txt. Here’s the changelog:Code:2013 August 19 – Version 2.0
Since the theme continues to do well and we will keep releasing new versions we figured updating should be easier. Thats why you can update now directly from your WordPress Backend with a single click.
Lots of small improvements and bugfixes.
Added support for Twitter Widget Pro
Added Audio Post Format
– style.css – new version number
– css/base.css – improved styling for some contact form validation states
– css/shortcode.css – fixed a problem with elements inside tab shortcode. improved special heading css & form css
– css/layout.css – added support for Twitter Widget Pro:
- includes/related-post.php – fixed a problem with truncated post titles
– includes/helper-responsive-megamenu.php – only one first level menu item can now be “active”
– includes/helper-post-format.php – added post format audio
– functions.php – registered: post format audio
– functions-enfold.php – fixed a bug that prevented recent post widget from displaying proper posts
- folder js:
– fixed: a Firefox/IE issue with youtube videos overlapping the main menu
– fixed: a Problem with the audio player interface not displaying correctly
– improved: click on toggles and tabs now also move the active element into window viewport
- folder config-templatebuilder:
– fixed: problem with query not being reset after post slider
– fixed: error message on admin screen when on a post type without layout builder
– improved: special heading now displays better when heading is too long for one line
- folder framework:
– added: filter for datepicker formating
– added: one click theme updates directly from the themes admin panel
– added filter for meta name robotsAugust 18, 2013 at 12:28 am #136025
@zerozendesign, can you send me the URL where you saw the updated download? I’m not seeing it in my download account on Envato. Thanks!August 18, 2013 at 4:19 am #136026
You can always download the most recent version from your Downloads on ThemeForest. There is only ever single release so you just download the most recent version.
If you download the whole package it has the version.txt in it which is pasted above.
DevinAugust 18, 2013 at 1:42 pm #136027
can you please wirte a short step by step guide on how to upgrade the theme version?August 18, 2013 at 7:40 pm #136028
I just tried to update through the backend, but got an error message that the update failed. What is the best way to complete the upgrade?August 18, 2013 at 7:48 pm #136029
for those of you looking for a way to update to the latest version of enfold, take a look at https://vimeo.com/channels/aviathemes/67209750, published in a previous post by @Devin. This will get you all sorted through FTP.
For those wondering if it will override any custom coding – as long as you have not made edits to the themes files, you should be fine. All CSS changes should be made by going to enfold > style in the back-end of your wp site and scrolling to the bottom. You will see a quick css field there. Otherwise, there is also a custom css stylesheet to make edits.
Hope this helps.August 18, 2013 at 8:27 pm #136030August 19, 2013 at 1:28 am #136031
The topic ‘Latest update’ is closed to new replies.