Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #236381

    Hi,
    After last update (11-march) slides with h1 or text content with characters “à” are replaced by this symbol �. In layer slider editor view correctly but at the frontend are replaced with this symbol �.
    **Before udate, view correctly
    Any idea?
    Thanks in advanced!

    #236839
    This reply has been marked as private.
    #237556

    Hi!

    I asked Kriesi to report this bug to the layerslider plugin author. For now try to replace the à character with the html entity:

    
    à
    

    Regards,
    Peter

    #237559

    Hi Peter,
    Curios: insert html à produce same error.
    Best regards,

    Fredi

    • This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  infoept.
    #237946

    Hi,

    I tried reproducing the issue on my end with no success, can you create an administrator account and post it here as a private reply?

    Regards,
    Josue

    #238585
    This reply has been marked as private.
    #240234
    This reply has been marked as private.
    #243112

    Hi!

    Yes, i did see the problem, unfortunately i couldn’t figure out. It appears to be an isolated case with your server, i tried reproducing the issue in another setup exactly as yours (on my host) and the Catalan characters worked as expected, please take a look:

    http://bit.ly/1gzHzN4

    The only difference that comes to my mind would be the subdomain and the domain name. As a temporary solution you could use images as text, like we do here.

    Best regards,
    Josue

    #243445
    This reply has been marked as private.
    #243476

    Hola Fredi,

    Si, al parecer es un problema de incompatibilidad de la nueva version de LayerSlider con servidores Windows, es bueno saberlo.

    Saludos,
    Josue

    #261686

    Hi Josue, finally kreature correct this issue. Author correction:

    We’ve already found the issue and our next update will fix it. In the meantime you can replace line 43 in /wp-content/plugins/LayerSlider/wp/shortcodes.php with the code below to solve this issue:

    $data = trim(preg_replace('/\s+/u', ' ', $data));

    Regards!

    #261977

    Good, thanks for sharing the solution :)

    Regards,
    Josue

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Layer Slider problem with accentuated character "à"’ is closed to new replies.