Hi, how are you?
I made my website with your awsome theme : flashlight on http://anderson69s.com.
My plug-in in my 3.5.1 wordpress are :
- Social Slider by ARScode (you can't help me with that, I know)
- Jetpack par WordPress.com (only share, short links, announce, Jetpack comments, Contact Form, improved distribution are enabled)
- Google XML Sitemaps
- All in One SEO Pack
- All in one Favicon
- wp super-cache (currently off for optimization)
I manage optimization by .htaccess but now, i'm focusing on code optimization and page loading. To mesure the performance i use GTMetric :
http://gtmetrix.com/reports/anderson69s.com/jof0Vj3p (home page)
http://gtmetrix.com/reports/anderson69s.com/ZBkgOx6g (an article)
http://gtmetrix.com/reports/anderson69s.com/fdrgOw9M (a portfolio)
http://gtmetrix.com/reports/anderson69s.com/1YrqHicZ (a static page)
And i also know that the grade doesn't mean your site is perfect, but i want to optimize the maximum i can...
As you could have notice there are difference on page load between a portfolio page, an article and my home page.
I would know if :
- it's possible to avoid the load of the woocommerce js? because i don't use it...
- Can i use CSS sprites? and how?
- Can i minimize the js and the css? Without crashing anything?
- How can i improve Remove unused CSS and Use efficient CSS selectors?
Thank's for you're answers.