I am interested in buying this awesome theme & have some questions:
1. With the newest update is it easily possible now to display categories on the home page without having to create custom pages for each?
2. The “Abundance Theme Demo 7” on this page:
do not covers how to build the megafied “Shop” menu-item with the 4 pictures in it & how to add the four “Product Categories” (Fashion/Photography/For Sale/Jewelry). Would be awesome if you could add another video. As a workaround it would be sufficient if the “Import dummy data” function would exactly replicate this menu navigation structure. Is this the case?
3. Is it planed to update the “Abundance eCommerce Business Theme” to a responsive design?
1) I posted a tutorial here: http://www.kriesi.at/support/topic/how-to-add-product-sub-categories-to-the-%E2%80%9Cproducts%E2%80%9D-element-dynamic-templates-1 – I’m not sure if Kriesi will include it in the nect theme update though. If not, you can follow the tutorial to add the feature to Abundance.
2) No. However I’ll ask Kriesi if he can make another video.
3) No. You can use Propulsion in this case.
The topic ‘Mai 14th Update’ is closed to new replies.