Hey, just installed the theme but I don’t see the shop , cart, checkout links at the top per your video.
Why I’m getting duplicate pages?
I took a look at the site and it seems you have it figured out. Make sure you download the most recent version of the theme from Themeforest as you have an old version there and a number of bugs have been fixed since then.
Hi Devin, I’m new to WordPress and I don’t think you you understood my questions:
1. Why is there no Shop link to display the categories of the items for sale?
2. How do I edit the footer?
3. How do I edit the frontpage to suit my needs?
1) The shop navigation (including shopping cart, checkout, log in, etc.) displays fine on the right side (not sure what “the shop link” is though). If you want to add categories to the menu you can use the menu bilder (Appearance > Menus) – maybe you need to activate them (“Screen Options” tab located near the right top corner > tick/check the box next to the Product Categories).
2) You can use the wp editor (Appearance > Editor) to edit the theme files. You need to edit footer.php to adjust the footer code.
3) It depends on your configuration. If you use the dummy data configuration you probably use a dynamic template. You can modify it by going to Abundance > Template Builder and select the “Frontpage” template.
Thanks for your reply, I did not use the dummy data config so how do I edit the frontpage otherwise?
Hi, I figured out how to edit the “Frontpage” but I can’t get rid of the LOGOS at the bottom of the page.
The topic ‘Missing Links?’ is closed to new replies.