Hello everyone, I need help ASAP !!!
1) On all my pages I have added Fullwidth Easy Slider, but I can’t add it on this template page: http://e-export.eu/company-search-results/ How to add it on that page too.
2) When we are viewing http://e-export.eu/company-search-results/ and click on some of the taxonomies ex. Bulgaria we got this http://e-export.eu/country/bulgaria/. The question is: How to get it to look like this http://e-export.eu/category/blog/ but with Fullwidth Easy Slider
3) And how to remove the left and right arrows on posts?
You’ll need to modify the search.php file in the theme files and change the layout with php as there is no theme setting for modifying it from the wordpress admin.
The same with #2 except you’ll need to modify the includes>loop-search.php file. The changes are quite a bit beyond what we can help customize via support however so if you aren’t comfortable with navigating the theme functions and php/html you’ll need to look into a freelance developer.
3) Try adding the following CSS to your Quick CSS (located under the Styling Tab in the theme options) or the custom.css file in the css folder of your theme files:
Hey Devin, thanks for your reply !!!
1) How can I see the code for the slider ? (I don’t mind changing the PHP file just don’t know how to see the code for slider)
2) Is it possible to disable hyperlinks just to be a styled text?
3) Looks excellent MASTER !
1) The slider code is generated from the config-templatebuilder>avia-shortcodes>slideshow.php
2) I’m not sure what you mean but you can edit the loop-search file as needed.
The topic ‘Need Help’ is closed to new replies.