Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #13085

    Hi there,

    I really love the shoutbox theme, thanks for that!

    Now here’s my problem: I tried to set up different widget areas for each page (which use a blog template created by the template builder), and that works easily in the theme options / sidebar menu.

    The new area also appeared under Appearance > Widgets and I draged some widgets into them. They didn’t appear on the blog though. What is shown is the standard sidebar with pages, categories and archive.

    What to do?

    Thanks for your support!

    #77730

    Hi testorama,

    As far as I know, the Templates created with the Template builder override the custom sidebars and can not be added to a page using one. You could use the Column Element to add widget areas to one side at 25% and Post from Category to the other side at 75% width but that will only get one post showing up at a time.

    Its been sent in as a suggestion a few times before to have some additional changes to these elements but I’ve not heard anything from Kriesi on if he’ll be implementing additional features.

    Regards,

    Devin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘New Widget Area for pages // Theme Options > Sidebar’ is closed to new replies.