Hi all - I created a WP blog using the Flashlight theme back in December ... finally getting back to it now.
I have a few questions that I haven't been able to find answers for through searching.
Site is at: http://www.element118.com/photoblog
1. Is there any way to reorder my media files (JPGs)? I did see an post about using drag and drop from the list view to the left, but I don't see anything like that on my media library page.
2. How can I include EXIF info to my PrettyPhoto windows?
I have the front page set up to display the latest posts. Can I ...
3. Show a range of blog posts, and not just the latest one?
4. Show a small image along with a snippet of blog copy, that links to the actual blog post?
5. Can I set up folders in the portfolio section (ie. vacation, still-life, etc ...)?
6. Can I choose a background image other than the first one that appears in the particular gallery?
7. I noticed my front page is displaying the blog post oddly. It shows the 'more [...]' copy but there's no actual link.
My apologies if people have already posted info on this.
Thanks in advance.