I performed the most recent update over the weekend and afterwards my portfolio and about pages showed up in my blog grid as entries.
For some reason, my portfolio is showing up as an entry in my blog gird.
As well as my about page.
What I tried:
- turning off all plugins
- checking every setting I could think of
- recreating the pages
- scanning all of my blog entries for anything inconsistent
- manually doing a fresh install of the theme
- waving a bloody chicken over the server
- dumped browser cache each time I tested
- switching the Reading settings from latests posts to various static settings
I’m out of ideas.
- deleted the blog page, tried to add the Fullwidth Masonry Entries and resulted in no change at all.
The portfolio page is showing up as a blog entry still as well as the about page.
The topic ‘Pages showed up in blog after the update.’ is closed to new replies.