I am using this gorgeous and well polished theme for a photographer and we've made some great tweaks that have really made this shine. But for sure I have a few questions...
1. We're using the portfolio pages as blog posts, and in many cases, because the photographers shoot weddings, we often have a LOT of images for a post. Is there a way to display just 1 image, and by clicking on that image it launches a full 150+ image slideshow in the same page without having to link? We're using the FancyBox plugin instead of the built in.
2. Can this also be implemented on the beautiful mobile versions?
3. Is there a limit to the number of images we can add to a portfolio? We tried to upload 140 images recently and it kept redirecting to a 404 page when I'd hit publish. I ended up adding about 20 images at a time and could get about 100 to successfully load, it just seems a backwards way to accomplish this.
4. Having sort capabilities in the image upload window is huge! I know that others have recently asked about this and I'll follow those answers. Just wanted to give my vote for the importance of this feature!
5. Lastly, and this may not be the place to ask this, but I'm SUPER intimidated by the StackOverflow Forum... Since I am using the FancyBox 2 Plugin, it has the "Button Helper" already installed, but not functioning. They recommend I visit FancyApps website and follow the on screen instructions for the code to insert to activate the Button Helper, basically it's a Play/Pause Feature. Only thing is, I have no idea where on this theme to actually install this code. Here's a thread in SO that makes a little more sense, but even still... where to put the JS is eluding this NOVICE. http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8956820/how-to-use-fancybox-button-helper-fancybox-thumbnail-helper
Here's the site where this is all being done: http://quetzalphoto.com
Thanks a Million for being accessible to us newbies.