So I want to add my work to my portfolio page but I can't figure out how to add content. My main content will be Videos from Vimeo and YouTube. Please help :) (oh also would it be cool if someone explained it super simply as I don't quite understand the whole website thing yet) <3
Portfolio Problems4 posts from 3 voices
You might want to check these video tutorials: http://www.kriesi.at/themes/corona/templates/video-tutorials/
I have already checked these out and nothing helps. Please could you just explain it to me? :)
Let's see if we can get you started here. :)
So you want to add work to your portfolio...
For this tutorial, I'm going to assume you didn't use the "Import Dummy Data" button and that you have no portfolio page created yet. If you do have one then skip Step 1.
1) Go Pages > Add New and create a page called Portfolio
2) Go to Corona > Theme Options > Portfolio and under "Which page should display the portfolio?" select the page you created in Step 1.
3) Continuing on that page select how many columns the portfolio should have (1, 2, 3, 4); how many portfolio items to show; if you want to show the title and excerpt; etc. Once done, click the green "Save All Changes" button.
4) Now that you've setup your portfolio page - we're going to add those portfolio items. So go to Portfolio Items > Add New.
5) You mentioned adding a video via Vimeo and YouTube so we'll do that here. On the Edit Portfolio Entry page (which is what the new portfolio item is titled), enter the video's title in the first field then enter a description if desired in the Visual editor.
6) Scroll down to the "Add featured media" section and click upload
7) When the new window popups click the "From URL" tab
8) On the "From URL" tab, you'll see the option for "Audio, video or other file" - click the dot next to it
9) Enter the Vimeo (or YouTube) video in the URL then click the "Insert into Post" button
10) Click the blue Publish button in the top the right of the Edit Portfolio Entry page
11) Browse to your portfolio page, click refresh if necessary, and you should see your new portfolio item.
Hope this helps! If you have any problems let us know.
You must log in to post.