If you have troubles since the update to WordPress 4.5 please read this post before opening a new thread.
November 21, 2012 at 3:24 pm #18060
Am using the Propulsion theme, it is excellent by the way. I just have a few, appearance things to ask about in regards to Portfolios.
All queries relate to this page or replicas of : http://www.thegolfxperience.co.uk/?portfolio_entries=all-courses
1) Having searched through other support threads and tried a number of different methods I am struggling to get rid of the “Archive for” text at top of page.
2) I am also looking to eliminate from view the date display above the title “Canford Magna…”
3) I would also like to get rid of or disable; the link to the author posts (by admin) category so that access to the Archive for Admin is not viewable. This page can’t be accessed http://www.thegolfxperience.co.uk/?author=1
Many thanks in ahead for your response
Kind RegardsNovember 23, 2012 at 7:34 pm #98097
Once installed, this easy to follow video will show you the basics of Firebug – http://vimeo.com/20917974 and get you on your way to customizing your theme like a real pro. It’s 5 minutes long, and by the end you will know how to style anything!
On that note:
1) To remove archive wording please add the following to Quick CSS located in backend of the theme Propulsion > Theme Options > Styling .. on the bottom of the page:
2. Remove date display
3) I don’t see author posts by admin. You should not use an account named ‘admin’ since that is what people try to hack. Call your admin something else – golfer. Also your posts would look a lot more interesting when coming from anyone but admin/warden/drill instructor etc.. :)
Please look in Appearance > Widgets. Widets are those boxes on your right side of screen and you can change them , customize them, and lots of other great stuff.
The topic ‘Portfolio Archive’ is closed to new replies.