Tagged: Portfolio Columns
I’m facing some problems in my portfolio page (http://www.gourmetmarketing.net/portfolio-website-design/)
1) My portfolio page is only one column, rather 4. There is a bug I guess. I can see that there are 4 columns, put portfolio pictures only show up in the first column.
2) How can I kill the link in the title section. I don’t want people to access to single portfolio page.
3) How can I reduce the font of the title of each post on my portfolio site?
1) Did you select 4 columns structure in your portfolio setting? If yes I’ll report it as a bug to Kriesi.
2) Open up loop-portfolio.php (located in the folder includes) and change following line:
echo "<h1 class='post-title'><a href='".get_permalink()."' rel='bookmark' title='".__('Permanent Link:','avia_framework')." ".get_the_title()."'>".get_the_title()."</a></h1>";
echo "<h1 class='post-title'>".get_the_title()."</h1>";
3) Change the h1 tag to h2 or a smaller headline…
yest I did. It is selected to 4 columns.
Thanks for the rest of the code, works.. When do you think we can fix this 4 column problem?
I’ll report the bug to Kriesi. I’m not the developer so I can’t say when the update is ready.
Yeah, I have this problem too and need urgent fix ;o( Anyone have any news?
Kriesi didn’t report back yet – maybe he wants to finish upscale first. He will look into it soon.
The topic ‘Portfolio Column Problem’ is closed to new replies.