September 30, 2013 at 2:25 pm #168124
I’ve been using my website for several now and from today (after doing the WordPress 3.6 update) my portfolio items won’t load anymore. The loading icon of the images keeps spinning without loading it (in AJAX mode)
Please help me out.
The website domain is fabrikaasje.com
Thanks a lot in advance.
September 30, 2013 at 2:31 pm #168129
- This topic was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by InTheMargins. Reason: AJAX added
Also, when I open it as a single entry, the images don’t load when you press next or previous image. It was working, I really need this fixed, because I sent my portfolio website to companies.September 30, 2013 at 2:47 pm #168137
Also after the update the page titles don’t show up anymore. For example: At Contact page it should say Robin Zwama | Contact, but now it just says Robin Zwama | .September 30, 2013 at 7:48 pm #168309October 1, 2013 at 8:45 am #168617October 2, 2013 at 9:27 am #169202
1) The title issue is caused by bbpress – it seems like the plugin breaks the wp_title() function somehow. I deactivated it for now but if you want to use the plugin I’d suggest to install Yoast SEO: http://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-seo/ which also hooks into the wp_title() function and probably it will solve the title issue for you.
2) The portfolio seems to work for me now. I can’t reproduce the slideshow or ajax portfolio issue.
3) I also can’t reprodce the greyscale issue. I uploaded a colored image (see first entry here: http://fabrikaasje.com/portfolio/ ) and WP generated a greyscale version of the image.
PeterOctober 2, 2013 at 7:10 pm #169495
Hey Dude – I have the portfolio issue or at least it seams so to me. It loads the first item in the post, but it´s then not possible navigate further.
– Would you mind to make a check when you have time, much appreciated.
http//sorenzen.comOctober 2, 2013 at 8:39 pm #169527
You must be using the next version of the theme to be able to use WordPress 3.6+. So re-download the theme files from your downloads on Themeforest and then update your theme.
For a quick guide on updating your theme take a look at this video on updating the Enfold theme via FTP: https://vimeo.com/channels/aviathemes/67209750
DevinOctober 3, 2013 at 2:42 am #169697
The topic ‘Portfolio items won't load (anymore) in AJAX’ is closed to new replies.