March 4, 2012 at 6:24 pm #9949
I had three questions regarding the portfolio:
1. I set up a portfolio page and then tried using the tabs on the mainpage to display them (via Avisio options/mainpage options). However, they will not show up. It just shows an empty page. Is there anyway I can fix that?
2. Is there a way to make one portfolio, when you click on it, to go to an individual post, and for another portfolio to open a lightbox?
3. Is there a way to, with a portfolio entity, when you click on it, it will play an audio file instead of just video?
Thank you for your time.March 5, 2012 at 6:47 pm #66334
1. I believe with Aviso, there is a limitation on using portfolio pages (which use the portfolio template options) within the frontpage tab content. The only content that will show up int he Tabs is what is within the Editor for that page.
2. Not through the theme options.
3. The audio file would still need a player, so it would be easier to keep the video functionality but only use it to display a still image while the audio plays through.March 8, 2012 at 12:53 am #66335
1. Is there any way to do it at all? Portfolio images are extremely useful in drawing in attention. We could try having it put on the Editor, but it would lose aesthetic appeal if they visited the actual page then.
2. Is there something we could do via the code?
ThanksMarch 8, 2012 at 7:07 am #66336
Because of the way how the portfolio pages work (and their html structure) it’s not possible to display them in tabs.
PeterMarch 20, 2012 at 6:11 pm #66337
Last question, for now, at least.
We had switched the footer from recent pages to portfolio entries. But with our updates, the footer has expanded rapidly. We add a lot of portfolio items, and currently, there’s some ten items down there, so it looks rather unprofessional. Is there anything we can do to limit the number of entries that will show up in the footer?
Thanks.March 21, 2012 at 6:31 pm #66338
If you are using the themes widgets to display the latest entries you can limit the amount from the widget area at appearance->widgets
KriesiMarch 22, 2012 at 12:53 am #66340
The topic ‘Portfolio questions’ is closed to new replies.