Hello, I did what you told me to swap positions for ''read more'' and ''categories'' in indes.php and archive.php but nothing happens... i would like to ask some questions to customize my excerpt area.
please enter inside http://www.entrecuatros.com just to give you a point of reference, so you know what im talking about.
in the excerpts I already removed the date icon (only left numbers) the comments and author things.
now i just have the date numbers, categories, read more and a sharethis button
1. how can i put the ''read more'' in the right-low corner of the excerpt
2. how can i put the ''categories'' button just on the left side of the Date numbers
2.1 In the date information Dec, 05, 2011... how can i put the whole word of the month? like December, 05, 2011
2.2 About the ''categories'' button... how can i remove the underlined line when i put the mouse cursor un top of the button? and how can i change the color of the buttons please?
3. I have a ''sharethis'' button and i would like to place it in the lower left corner (where normally is the ''read more'' button... how can i do this?
4. Is there any way to remove the margins of the thumbnails photos and make them bigger or more panoramic?
5. how can i add a divider line between the excerpts and how can I make the space between them narrower or closer?
just in case, i would to ask you if you know anyway or plugin i could use to lock some post on the top of the page, even if i put new ones... just leave the selected post on the top until the time i decide to remove them and they will be reorganized in the date order they should be...
this is like the http://www.yankodesign.com fridays giveaway posts... (this posts have a different color in this page... like a transparency color... could you recommend something to be able to do this please.
Thank you for everything I'm really enjoying with this incredible theme!